- Lesley University: MFA in Creative Writing
- Sarah Lawrence College: BA in Liberal Arts
I mostly focus my writing efforts on my own projects, but I occasionally take on writing jobs when the right one comes along. Poets write the best copy, after all. We’re concise, we have a talent for clear and unique imagery, and we loathe unnecessary fluff words.
Misc projects (because variety is fun):
- Draw the Story – Write 100 original pieces of micro-fiction (under 200 words) for a book for illustrators. Each story is fun and visual and challenges illustrators to… you guessed it: draw the story. This was hands-down the most fun I’ve ever had on a project. (Available for purchase at Barnes and Noble.)
- Spell Check Challenge book – Research a list of 100 classic novels, then select engaging 300-word excerpts and add 13-20 spelling errors, plus answer key and introduction.
- “The Story of Your Life” – Guide to writing your own memoir – development and writing
- “Write the story” – 200 writing prompts based on seemingly random words. Think reversed Mad Libs.
- Chinese New Year Infographic – research and text writing
- Black Friday Infographic – research and text writing
- Holiday Season Infographic – research and text writing
- Alice in Wonderland coloring book – introduction and history
Request a Quote:
Please be as specific as you can.