Scroll down for links to my favorite copywriting projects–from writing blog articles to developing and crafting creative materials.
- What do you call it? Adventures in Titling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is Totally Badass
- Mashing the Next Generation
- Make Them Hear You: Advice from an Expert Podcaster
- A Fuddy Duddy’s Guide to Starting a Blog
- Put a Little Poetry in your Prose
- [Your Name Here] is a writer: A guide to bios
- Draw the Story – Write 100 original pieces of micro-fiction (under 200 words) for a book for illustrators. Each story is fun and visual and challenges illustrators to… you guessed it: draw the story. This was hands-down the most fun I’ve ever had on a project. (Available for purchase at Barnes and Noble.)
- Awesome Social Media Quizzes (in production): 75 fun quizzes, written from scratch, including scoring and outcomes.
- Guide to Cannabis (in production)
- Spell Check Challenge book – Research a list of 100 classic novels, then select engaging 300-word excerpts and add 13-20 spelling errors, plus answer key and introduction.
- “The Story of Your Life” – A writer’s guide to crafting your own memoir – development and writing
- “Write the Poem” – Writing prompts to inspire the poet in everyone.
- “Write the story” – 200 writing prompts based on seemingly random words. Think reversed Mad Libs.
- Alice in Wonderland coloring book – introduction and history
Request a Quote:
Please be as specific as you can.