Here are some samples of bios I’ve written. Click Here to read an article I’ve created on the subject. Names have been replaced with initials for the client’s privacy.
- Dr. A has been an educator for 25 years. Before counting her many achievements, her own education is impressive in itself. She earned a BS in Mathematics from St. Francis College, an MS in Education and HR Development from Fordham University, and a doctorate in Education Leadership from Nova Southeastern. Dr. A is affiliated with too many organizations and committees to list, which speaks to her ongoing devotion to the education of Florida’s youth.Over the past two and a half decades, she has not only taught, but has been an active participant in the process of education in the district, an agent of positivity, and an innovative leader. In the Florida school system, she has evolved from a teacher, to an Assistant Principal, to Principal, to Interim Superintendent, and finally to Supervisor of High School Curriculum for Hernando County Schools where she continues to meet and improve the standards of her district.
- J.A. is the founder and managing partner of ProTech IT Solutions with 16 years of experience in the field. ProTech’s motto, “Making IT Easy” stems from his conviction that easy-to-use technology is an asset to every business, and is an essential tool for productivity and growth. He is an ardent guide to business leaders, helping them design and implement their IT strategies. Hundreds of companies of all kinds have benefitted from his expertise, such as financial institutions, hedge funds, non-profits, nursing homes, medical offices, entrepreneurs, and accounting firms.J holds a Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems from Fordham University, and has earned highly recognized industry certifications from Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, SonicWALL, and Citrix Systems. Before founding ProTech IT Solutions, he built a strong foundation of experience as Director of IT at Compufit, IT Specialist at IBM, and Network Support Professional at AT&T. It is J’s mission to put this wealth of experience and expertise to work for you, providing big business results with a small business tone.
- As a survivor of a congenital cardiac condition herself, M.B. is on a lifelong mission to improve the health of those in her care. Before her career even began, she had first-hand knowledge of what medical science was capable of, and has been dedicated to the process ever since. Beginning as an echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, and cardiac cath technician, she then earned her degree and began a new chapter as cardiac nurse. Never satisfied that she has done enough, M then moved on to become a Program Manager of Cardiac Screening and Risk Reduction at Maine Heart Center and a Nurse Health Coach at MaineHealth Clinical Integration. She is an active participant in community health, serving on the Board of Directors for the American Heart Association as Leadership Development Chair. M believes in taking action to help her patients live healthier lives and make wise choices. She coaches them in self-advocacy, and earns their trust easily with her confidence and warmth. While she is a pleasure to talk to, M is also an action-oriented participant in the process and never lets an opportunity pass her by if she knows it will make a difference.
- J.S. embraces art in all its forms, from the visual to the musical. He can sometimes be found hanging off bridges to display his art, known as the ‘unknown soldiers of punk rock.’ His collection, ‘100 Punks’ takes photo booth portraits and turns them into images that are outrageous with meaning. His adventures, including art, punk bands, cocktail waitering, songwriting, acting, and skull-making, have taken him from London to Los Angeles and back again. He is currently a professional voice over artist in London.
- K.F.H is the Senior Vice President of Government Relations and Accountable Care Strategy at MaineHealth, Maine’s largest health care system. In this role, she works with policymakers and employers to shape and respond to public policy and market changes, and develops new system initiatives and proactive health care reform efforts. Prior to joining MaineHealth, K. was the Director of Government Relations for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Maine. She also worked for the Maine Development Foundation and was an Assistant to the Commissioner for the Maine Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services.A native of Porter, Maine, K. lends her expertise on the boards of the Maine Health Management Coalition, Maine Community Foundation, and Alfond Scholarship Foundation. She has also served on the board of Rippleffect. K. is an asset to the American Heart Association’s mission and an active participant in shaping and improving Maine’s health care community.
- Louise Beaulieu has spent the past 37 years tirelessly caring for patients, evolving in her field, and helping others to evolve as well. She began her career at Maine Med in 1979 as a nurse, and in 1999 she became a nurse practitioner. Since 2011 she has also been the Clinical Director of Southern Maine Health Care. She shared her knowledge and experience with aspiring nurses as a professor at USM and Kaplan University. Louise was born and raised here in Maine. She may have spent five years in Southern California, but she quickly came to her senses and returned to Maine to raise her family. In her “down time”, Louise is an avid traveler, walker of beaches and reader of books.She has been married for 35 years, and her passion for helping others spread to her two sons – one a Vascular Surgeon, the other a Criminal Victims Specialist for the Attorney General of Chicago. She has three granddaughters who, if family tradition holds, will impact the next generation in ways we can’t imagine today.